Photo Facial in Miami Beach, FL
Rejuvenate your skin with the advanced Photo Facial at Miami Beach, FL. Our state-of-the-art Candela GentleMax technology targets imperfections, revealing radiant, youthful skin with minimal downtime.
Photo Facial Benefits: Unlock Radiant, Youthful Skin
The Photo Facial at Miami Beach, FL, offers a revolutionary approach to skin rejuvenation. Utilizing the Candela GentleMax system, this treatment effectively reduces signs of aging and skin imperfections, providing a smoother, more youthful complexion with minimal interruption to your daily life.
The Photo Facial effectively diminishes brown spots and broken capillaries, restoring a youthful glow to your skin.
This treatment stimulates collagen production, plumping the skin and reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Designed for busy lifestyles, the Photo Facial offers significant skin improvements with minimal recovery time, allowing you to quickly resume your daily activities.
What is a Photo Facial?
The photo facial is a light-based cosmetic skin resurfacing treatment mostly used to treat brown spots, broken capillaries and to boost collagen. Photo facials use narrow spectrum light to boost collagen, which creates plumper, younger-looking skin. The procedure can also be used to kill the bacteria that cause acne.
Candela GentleMax Photo Facial
The Candela GentleMax operates by emitting light-based energy into the skin to target age spots, sun damage, freckles and damaged blood vessels that show unwanted pigment. This easy procedure improves the skin’s appearance with almost no down time by breaking up unwanted melanin without damaging the surrounding tissue. In the weeks following the procedure, the body absorbs the unwanted pigment naturally, leaving healthier looking skin and little to no trace of the initial pigmentation spots or damaged vessels.
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
Am I A Candidate for a Photo Facial?
People who have blotchy, sun-damaged, or discolored skin, or whose skin is affected by large pores, freckles, or wrinkles, may benefit from a photo facial. The procedure is also quick and involves no downtime, making it a convenient option for people with busy schedules. People with white, un-tanned skin that is still somewhat elastic are the best candidates for IPL photo facials, while LED treatments are appropriate for adults with various skin issues.
Photo Facial Before and After Pictures
*All patients are unique and individual results may vary.
Why should I choose Dr. Gabriel Salloum?
- Dr. Salloum is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery
- Specializes in reconstructive surgery, as well as ultrasound-assisted liposuction, facial restructuring, and body contouring
- More than 13 years of experience performing plastic surgery
- Passionate about helping men and women meet their cosmetic goals and become more confident in their own skin
- Provides natural-looking cosmetic results
- Takes the time to get to know each patient and answers any questions before creating a unique surgical plan
- Offers a full range of plastic surgical procedures, including facelifts, upper arm lift surgery, body contouring, liposuction, tummy tucks, thigh lifts, Brazilian butt lifts, and breast reconstruction
- Has achieved a large number of 4.5 and 5-star reviews on Yelp, Vitals, RealSelf, and Google
- Named a New York Times Best Plastic Surgeon