Spider Vein Treatment in Miami Beach, FL
Transform your skin with Dr. Salloum’s Spider Vein Treatment in Miami Beach, FL. Our effective Sclerotherapy technique erases unsightly veins, revealing smoother, clearer skin with lasting results.
Spider Vein Treatment Benefits: Clear Skin, Confident You
Dr. Salloum’s Spider Vein Treatment in Miami Beach, FL, offers a proven solution to unsightly spider veins. This minimally invasive Sclerotherapy procedure effectively eliminates these veins, enhancing your skin’s appearance and boosting your confidence with minimal discomfort.
Clearer Skin Appearance
Sclerotherapy effectively reduces the visibility of spider veins, resulting in clearer, more attractive skin.
Minimal Discomfort and Downtime
The treatment is minimally invasive, causing little discomfort and allowing for a quick return to daily activities.
With a high success rate, this treatment offers lasting results, significantly reducing the recurrence of spider veins.
Spider veins are small, dilated blood vessels near the surface of the skin. These superficial blood vessels can be red, blue, or even purple in color.
Spider veins most commonly occur on the legs, but they are also found on the face or other areas of the body. Depending upon lifestyle, health issues, and physical appearance, spider veins will look different on everyone.
What are the signs of varicose veins?
Varicose veins can often be seen on the skin. Some other common symptoms of varicose veins in the legs include:
- Aching pain that may get worse after sitting or standing for a long time
- Throbbing or cramping
- Rash that’s itchy or irritated
- Darkening of the skin (in severe cases)
- Restless legs
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
How are varicose veins diagnosed?
Dr. Salloum may diagnose your varicose veins based on a physical exam. Dr. Salloum may recommend other tests to find out the extent of the problem and to rule out other disorders.
You might have an ultrasound, which is used to see the veins’ structure, check the blood flow in your veins, and look for blood clots. This test uses sound waves to create pictures of structures in your body.
Spider Vein Treatment Before and After Pictures
*All patients are unique and individual results may vary.
How are varicose and spider veins treated?
Sclerotherapy (SKLER-o-ther-a-pee) is the most common treatment for both spider veins and varicose veins. Dr. Salloum uses a needle to inject a liquid chemical into the vein. The chemical causes the vein walls to swell, stick together, and seal shut.
This stops the flow of blood, and the vein turns into scar tissue. In a few weeks, the vein should fade. In some cases the same vein may need to be treated more than once.
Treatments are usually done every 4 to 6 weeks. Current treatments for varicose veins and spider veins have very high success rates compared to traditional surgical treatments.
Why should I choose Dr. Gabriel Salloum?
- Dr. Salloum is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery
- Specializes in reconstructive surgery, as well as ultrasound-assisted liposuction, facial restructuring, and body contouring
- More than 13 years of experience performing plastic surgery
- Passionate about helping men and women meet their cosmetic goals and become more confident in their own skin
- Provides natural-looking cosmetic results
- Takes the time to get to know each patient and answers any questions before creating a unique surgical plan
- Offers a full range of plastic surgical procedures, including facelifts, upper arm lift surgery, body contouring, liposuction, tummy tucks, thigh lifts, Brazilian butt lifts, and breast reconstruction
- Has achieved a large number of 4.5 and 5-star reviews on Yelp, Vitals, RealSelf, and Google
- Named a New York Times Best Plastic Surgeon