CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing in Miami Beach, FL
Revitalize your skin with CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing in Miami Beach, FL. Our advanced treatment targets a range of skin imperfections, offering a smoother, more youthful complexion with minimal downtime.
CO2 Laser Resurfacing Benefits: Youthful Skin Rejuvenation
CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing at Miami Beach, FL, is a cutting-edge solution for various skin concerns. This treatment effectively reduces signs of aging and skin imperfections, promoting collagen production for a tighter, more youthful skin appearance with minimal recovery time.
Versatile Skin Improvement
Effectively treats a wide range of skin issues, from acne scars to aging signs, offering comprehensive skin rejuvenation.
The treatment encourages collagen production, leading to firmer, more elastic skin.
Designed for minimal downtime, this procedure allows patients to quickly resume their daily activities while enjoying significant skin improvements.
CO2, or fractional laser skin resurfacing, is a safe and gentle alternative to traditional laser resurfacing. It is very effective for resolving cosmetic problems which are normally difficult to treat including:
- Acne scars
- Age spots
- Aging skin
- Sun damaged skin
- Enlarged pores
- Fine lines, especially around the mouth and eyes.
- Enlarged Oil Glands
- Liver Spots
How does CO2 Laser work?
At The Miami Center For Plastic Surgery our CO2 Laser Treatment produces thousands of tiny but deep columns of treatment in your skin, known as “microscopic treatment zones”. This treatment eliminates old epidermal pigmented cells. For every microscopic zone the laser targets and treats intensively, it leaves the surrounding tissue unaffected and intact.
This “fractional” treatment allows the skin to heal much faster than if the entire area were treated at once, using the body’s natural healing process to create new, healthy tighter tissue to replace skin imperfections.
What to expect after CO2 Laser resurfacing?
With the CO2 laser typically two to five sessions are required but even just one treatment offers very noticeable results. Miami Plastic Surgeon Dr. Gabriel Salloum has found that this gradual process is safer and healthier for your skin, and involves only mild discomfort during the procedure.
One Hour prior to your treatment you will have numbing cream placed on the areas being treated (so plan on arriving early). Cold air will be used during the treatment for even more added comfort. After your Miami CO2 Laser treatment, the area treated tends to experience some mild swelling for about two days, followed by about a week of mild to moderate redness and peeling.
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
CO2 Laser Skin After care
Peeling: Your skin will naturally and vigorously exfoliate as new skin replaces dead tissue. Flaking is similar to that of minor sunburn, but without the associated pain. Use of a moisturizer will mask the appearance of flaking. This process is normal.
Sunscreen: Be sure to use sunscreen at least twice daily to protect your skin from sun exposure during both the healing phase and for several months after treatment. Apply a moisturizing sun block with an SPF of at least 30-plus. For added protection, use wide-brimmed hats when in direct sunlight.
Over the following weeks and months, the body repairs the deeper dermal tissues that have been affected by the CO2 treatment, producing longer beneficial changes associated with a healthy, youthful appearance.
The results of CO2 Laser Skin resurfacing
The results of CO2 can last a lifetime. Final results should be assessed at 6 months since all treatments stimulate collagen production and remodeling.
Why should I choose Dr. Gabriel Salloum?
- Dr. Salloum is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery
- Specializes in reconstructive surgery, as well as ultrasound-assisted liposuction, facial restructuring, and body contouring
- More than 13 years of experience performing plastic surgery
- Passionate about helping men and women meet their cosmetic goals and become more confident in their own skin
- Provides natural-looking cosmetic results
- Takes the time to get to know each patient and answers any questions before creating a unique surgical plan
- Offers a full range of plastic surgical procedures, including facelifts, upper arm lift surgery, body contouring, liposuction, tummy tucks, thigh lifts, Brazilian butt lifts, and breast reconstruction
- Has achieved a large number of 4.5 and 5-star reviews on Yelp, Vitals, RealSelf, and Google
- Named a New York Times Best Plastic Surgeon