Breast Reconstruction in Miami Beach, FL
Rediscover your confidence with Breast Reconstruction in Miami Beach, FL. Dr. Salloum’s expert surgery restores your natural curves, offering a new beginning after the challenges of cancer.
Breast Reconstruction Benefits: Embrace Renewed Confidence
Breast Reconstruction in Miami Beach, FL, led by Dr. Salloum, is more than a surgery; it’s a journey to reclaiming your body and confidence. This procedure meticulously restores breast appearance post-mastectomy, offering a sense of wholeness and renewed self-esteem.
Restored Natural Appearance
The surgery recreates the breast’s natural shape and size, helping patients regain their body’s symmetry and balance.
Beyond physical restoration, this procedure aids in emotional recovery, allowing patients to move forward confidently after cancer.
Dr. Salloum uses various surgical techniques, ensuring each patient receives a tailored approach for the most natural and satisfying results.
Breast Reconstruction to regain your natural curves
Breast reconstruction involves using a variety of surgical techniques to restore the shape, appearance and size of the breast after a mastectomy. This procedure gives those who have lost breast tissue, due to cancer, an opportunity to regain their curves and feel whole again.
Your Breast Reconstruction consultation
During your breast lift consultation here at the Miami Center for Plastic Surgery, you’ll enjoy complimentary valet service and a well-appointed, spacious consultation room in a luxurious spa environment.
You will meet with Dr. Gabriel Salloum to discuss your beauty and wellness goals, as well as your medical history.
During the consultation Dr. Salloum will:
- Discuss your breast reconstruction options and set goals
- Evaluate your general health status and current activity level
- Examine your breasts and measure their size, shape, skin quality and placement of the nipples and areolas
- Answer any questions you may have
It is natural to feel some anxiety leading up to your breast reconstruction procedure, but we are here to help you through this process. Our goal is for you to feel comfortable and excited about this routine enhancement procedure and its lasting results!
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
Understanding the Breast Reconstruction procedure
On the day of your procedure, you will be properly sedated and then Dr. Salloum will insert a breast implant under the muscle using a flap technique or tissue expansion. Regardless of which method is chosen, the breast implant will be secured and look almost identical to the other breast.
While you may experience some swelling after your breast reconstruction procedure, once this subsides you will feel a new you emerge from the physical and emotional impact of a mastectomy!
Why should I choose Dr. Gabriel Salloum?
- Dr. Salloum is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery
- Specializes in reconstructive surgery, as well as ultrasound-assisted liposuction, facial restructuring, and body contouring
- More than 13 years of experience performing plastic surgery
- Passionate about helping men and women meet their cosmetic goals and become more confident in their own skin
- Provides natural-looking cosmetic results
- Takes the time to get to know each patient and answers any questions before creating a unique surgical plan
- Offers a full range of plastic surgical procedures, including facelifts, upper arm lift surgery, body contouring, liposuction, tummy tucks, thigh lifts, Brazilian butt lifts, and breast reconstruction
- Has achieved a large number of 4.5 and 5-star reviews on Yelp, Vitals, RealSelf, and Google
- Named a New York Times Best Plastic Surgeon