Radiesse® in Miami Beach, FL
Experience lasting rejuvenation with Radiesse® in Miami Beach, FL. Our advanced dermal filler treatment effectively smooths facial lines, delivering a youthful, natural appearance with long-lasting results.
Radiesse® Benefits: Long-Lasting Youthful Radiance
Radiesse® at the Miami Center for Plastic Surgery is a breakthrough in facial rejuvenation. This dermal filler not only smooths out lines and wrinkles but also stimulates collagen production, offering a dual benefit of immediate aesthetic improvement and long-term skin health.
Immediate Wrinkle Correction
Radiesse® provides instant smoothing of facial lines and wrinkles for a more youthful look.
Stimulates Collagen Production
Beyond immediate results, it encourages natural collagen production, enhancing skin quality over time.
With results that last a year or more, Radiesse® offers a durable solution to aging signs, reducing the need for frequent treatments.
Radiesse is a safe cosmetic dermal filler that lasts longer than the former leading filler. It is setting a new standard for the correction of facial lines and wrinkles, restoring a natural, youthful look in an easy, convenient treatment. Numerous medical studies have shown that Radiesse is a safe, longer lasting treatment to fill and correct smile lines, Nasolabial Folds and wrinkles around the nose and mouth.
Radiesse®: FDA-Approved Wrinkle Solution
FDA APPROVED to safely correct wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, including
- Nasolabial Folds
- Stimulates your skin to produce new collagen
- Provides immediate correction
- No allergy testing needed prior to treatment
- Made of calcium-based microsphere technology
- Long lasting
- Cost effective, as fewer treatments are required to see optimal results
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
How does RADIESSE work?
Radiesse is injected below the surface of the skin in the area of fat loss. Radiesse results in esthetic improvement and provides an increase in skin thickness in the treated area. Visible results appear at the first treatment session.
How many Radiesse treatments will I need?
Generally, significant augmentation or restoration may be achieved in a first treatment. A touch-up may be required to achieve optimal results, and periodic future touch-up treatments may be needed to maintain the augmentation or restoration.
Radiesse® Before and After Pictures
*All patients are unique and individual results may vary.
How long does RADIESSE last?
The results of a Radiesse® treatment are immediate. Radiesse® dermal filler typically lasts a year or more, longer than the former leading filler, saving you time and money. Since results may vary, be sure to discuss your expectations with your experienced Radiesse® provider.
Why should I choose Dr. Gabriel Salloum?
- Dr. Salloum is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery
- Specializes in reconstructive surgery, as well as ultrasound-assisted liposuction, facial restructuring, and body contouring
- More than 13 years of experience performing plastic surgery
- Passionate about helping men and women meet their cosmetic goals and become more confident in their own skin
- Provides natural-looking cosmetic results
- Takes the time to get to know each patient and answers any questions before creating a unique surgical plan
- Offers a full range of plastic surgical procedures, including facelifts, upper arm lift surgery, body contouring, liposuction, tummy tucks, thigh lifts, Brazilian butt lifts, and breast reconstruction
- Has achieved a large number of 4.5 and 5-star reviews on Yelp, Vitals, RealSelf, and Google
- Named a New York Times Best Plastic Surgeon